We are looking to expand our amazing team here at The Bright Click HQ.
The last three months have been extremely busy for us, and after a particularly strong start to 2017, we’re looking to recruit.
There are potentially a variety of roles available, but what we’re really looking for is the right person.
Ideally, we’re looking for someone with account management experience, and if you’ve got this in the digital marketing environment then that would be a bonus, although not essential.
Although growing and intending to grow even further, we’re a small, dedicated team – we’re a tight unit and as a small business we survive by looking out for each other and going the extra mile on a daily basis. We thrive on this in our working environment and can promise you that when we’re in full flow, it’s an exciting place to be.
If you share in our team ethos, and enjoy autonomy as well as working collaboratively, you’ll fit in perfectly.
One or ideally more of the following attributes would also be desirable:
- Copywriting / blog post writing skills
- Ability to use the WordPress platform
- Google Adwords and Facebook Ads experience
- Social Media Management experience at business level
- E-Newsletter / Mailchimp skills
- An understanding of basic design
- Video editing skills
- Business development / sales skills
- Is comfortable communicating with clients over the telephone as well as by email
- Strong organisation skills
- Knowledge of a CRM system (Infusionsoft in particular)
We are open to discussing part-time or full-time roles – the role is based at our Teddington office, but the candidate may occasionally be expected to work from home, or hot-desk.
If you feel the role might be for you, please send an email, attaching your CV and a covering letter, to email@example.com