How can Pinterest be helpful to estate agents?mattd mattd https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/6edab81ad1859824eeb70220e6bb3fdd?s=96&d=mm&r=g
How can Pinterest be helpful to estate agents?
– Pinning great advice on buying/renting properties. Uploading articles, videos and links chock full of tips for first-time buyers, people will take notice and follow your board.
– Expert advice on selling your home. Handy tips on ways to sell your home; what works, what doesn’t work i.e colour schemes, less clutter, keeping the garden tidy etc. And other advice on what can help boost your home appeal.
– Use Pictures and Videos– Upload pics and videos of homes (kitchens, living rooms, bathrooms etc) people will get an idea of what kind of homes you sell, even if the pics are of past properties, it’s still good to get a feel of what homes you can offer.
– Green cleaning solutions -A board on how to be more environmentally friendly by reusing products and green cleaning ideas to make your new home spic and span. Ideas on how to save money on cleaning products and quick fixes for your home. Also, if you have a short supply of storage space, ideas on how to make the most of the space you’ve got.
– Repin and follow– Follow people and boards on Pinterest that you like i.e a living room set, a nicely decorated room, a beautiful garden etc, people will start to get an idea of what kind of homes you represent, also people can then follow you off the back of it and will be aware of the properties you have available.
– Repin products you love– repining or uploading products that you feel your customers will like i.e a cute cushion, a retro teapot, antique furniture, funky wallpaper etc the Rolfe East profile will become a lot more personalised and people will repin or like what you upload, a great way to engage with your audience.
– Pictures and information of the areas the estate agents represent– Estate agents deal with property in several different areas, it would be a great idea to repin or upload pictures or any info about those areas.