Google / Local SEO
2978 Search Views
6493 Map Views
225 Website Visits
13 Phone Calls
Trojan Fitness – SEO Case Study
The Bright Click drove Trojan Fitness to the top of Google for their target keywords with a bespoke Local SEO marketing strategy. The outcome resulted in new personal training clients and increased local visibility, which has proven essential for their business during the coronavirus outbreak where gym attendance fell significantly.
Trojan Fitness, a personal training business based in Ruislip, London, had a brand new website built for them which launched in December 2019. The website was well designed, well crafted for usability and provided all the necessary information about their business for potential customers.
Like many other’s who have a brand new and beautifully designed website built, the next challenge is figuring out how to draw relevant traffic to the website. After all, what is the use of an amazing website if no one can find it?
Nowadays, effectively marketing your website is essential to ensure organic visibility across popular search engines, like Google and Bing – especially if your competitors are investing in theirs too.
Trojan Fitness called on The Bright Click to improve their online visibility across search engines to ensure they are ranking well for competitive keywords that their potential clients were searching for.
SEO, Local SEO, Content Optimisation, Content Strategy, Outreach Link Building
Lack of relevant traffic finding their website for essential keywords they needed to be ranking for.
Trojan Fitness was not appearing for any local searches, meaning they had little opportunity to acquire new clients through their website. The challenge for The Bright Click was to increase relevant website traffic, to in turn generate inquiries and ultimately new clients.
Optimise both their website and Google My Business listing using a mix of on-page, off-page, and industry-proven SEO techniques.
- Deploy a range of proven SEO techniques to ensure Trojan Fitness was unmissable across Google and other search engines.
- Utilise our technical SEO skills to audit the website, making sure it could be efficiently crawled by Google.
- Develop an on-going content strategy by way of relevant blog posts, reinforcing their expertise within the area of personal training and publishing geotargeted content to make sure Google knew exactly which areas they are targeting.
- Improve domain authority – secure high-quality backlinks from relevant personal training blogs through outreach campaigns.
- Enhance and optimise their Google My Business listing – one of the most important tools for any business looking for local visibility.
“In 6 months, my online presence went from non-existent to page 1 of Google search results for local personal trainers. I couldn’t recommend The Bright Click enough.”
Owner, Trojan Fitness