The Bright Click are looking for a highly-motivated individual to join their dynamic team, currently working remotely across SW London. Our digital marketing agency is going from strength-to-strength and has achieved strong growth during the pandemic.
This role involves primarily supporting and reporting to the Managing Director with sales / marketing / business development tasks, as well as account management and supporting the team as required.
We’re looking someone passionate about digital marketing and customer success.
The ideal candidate would have experience in the majority of the following areas:
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation
- CRM (Hubspot would be a bonus)
- Social Media Content Generation
- Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Facebook and LinkedIn ad platforms
- Copy / content / blog post generation
- E-newsletters (Mailchimp would be a bonus)
- Lead generation / nurture campaigns / funnels
The type of person we’re looking for would:
- Be systems oriented and extremely organised
- Display strong attention to detail
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be personable and a team player
- Go the extra mile for colleagues and customers alike
- Display integrity and honesty
The objectives of the role are:
- To support the Managing Director with new and ongoing business development requirements for the business
- To lead the marketing requirements for the business
- Pre-qualify and nurture leads coming into the business
- Account manage new and existing clients
To apply, please send a CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Within the cover letter, please include answers to the following questions:
- Which aspects of this role most appeal to you and why?
- What makes you a good fit for us and qualifies you for this role?
- Please describe the work-related contribution or achievement you are most proud of in the past couple of years?
- What values, behaviours and attitudes within a team and business context do you believe are most important and why?
Feel free to be creative with your covering letter – if you want to record a video or a voice message, that’s fine 🙂
We’re happy to accept applications from freelancers, but not from recruitment agencies at this stage thanks.
Salary / rate will be determined based on experience / expertise – in the first instance we’re more open to meeting the right person who’ll perfectly compliment our incredible team.